Labels

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Welcome!


Hello!


I’m Ali and I’m glad to have you here on my page.


I’m on a personal journey to take learning something new every day to the extreme. Along the way as I find treasures that inspire and excite me, I will post them here so you all can ride along with me and share in the feels.  


I’ve broken down my studies into the three roles I want to better myself in: as a citizen, a consumer, and just a plain ol’ human. Acting on conscious, informed decisions means we can better engage in our local and global communities.


It can be scary to live at such a critical time in history but in a way we are blessed to be at a turning point now where we have the opportunity to create the world we want to live in. If you want to be a passive observer, on the sidelines as we build our new world brick by brick, this is not the blog for you!


Come along with me and let’s stuff our noggins to the brim! If only my head was a dumpster so I could climb in and stomp around to make some more space..

Follow me on Twitter @criticallyali to see what’s up, to let me know if you have any comments or suggestions, or just to say mean things to me if that’s more your jam.

No comments:

Post a Comment