Labels

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Coming soon!


So the blog is up and running, but nowhere near to it's final form. Here's a little peak at what's in the works:
Working hard to produce content for my adoring fans

Three pages to divide the posts into: Informed Consumer, Informed Citizen and Informed Human. When you visit the blog you can read everything all together, or split off into the specific page that you want to focus on.

A page with all my favorite news sites and sources, including suggestions for who to follow on social meeds to help you stay on top of the news as it develops or just to inspire you throughout your day. I plan to publish a working draft to build upon as I find more resources, and hopefully as you guys share some good ones with me yourselves, we can continue to check back to it as it grows.


An events calendar which I will update and maintain with the help of your submissions. I want to hear about anything and everything from community events and fundraisers to protests and picket-lines.


Comment, tweet me @criticallyali or email me at jackson.ali.c@gmail.com with your favorite news sites, social media accounts, and upcoming events!

No comments:

Post a Comment